Wedge Anchor Bolts are used to install or fasten to concrete such as equipment, materials, generators, motors, pumps, pipes, strut, steel shapes, railing, benches, plastics or wood members. Wedge Anchors are installed into drilled holes, most often in concrete or other masonry materials.
- Key Features & BenefitsBolt size is hole size.
- Sets up fast, needs less rotation to achive required torque.
- Unique "safety shoulder" supports clip when anchor is under strain. Minimizes bolt-end collapse and / or clip slippage under ultimate loading conditions.
- Enlarged dimples on clip. reduces slip and increase response in lighter concrete.
- 360 degree segment contact on clip equalizes load distribution. increases load carrying capacity. More adaptable to / "forgiving'' in different installation conditions.